The Security and Force Protection Add On to Onuma
What you can do with BIMBomb™
- If we can calculate how buildings are created we can also
calculate how they are pulled apart.
- An add on to the Onuma to simulate the results of an
explosion on an Onuma BIM.
- Add on to ArchiCAD to simulate a more detailed analysis of
an explosion on a desktop BIM.
- Place location aware bombs that then interact with the
building and graphically show results.
- Rapid scenario based planning to make force protection
- Common operational picture of the risks and threats of
Architects often point to BIM (Building Information Modeling)
as the difference between 20th and 21st Century practice. In reality,
it is the change in design processes demanded by an evolving society
that will truly define the architect of this century. The early sharing
of critical information and allowing it's presentation to an
increasingly wide audience is what makes the BIMbomb™ a new
phenomenon not the underlying technology.
BIMBomb add on in ArchiCAD demonstrates graphically
the result of a blast on a BIM
The BIMBomb™ makes it possible to visually present
information. An owner wants to quickly understand a bomb's impact on a
facility. The creation of a complex models such as the
BIMbomb™ helps in threat assessment allowing clients to gain
a more sophisticated understanding of what impacts their mission.